Singapore Noodles Recipe
Today we are going to cook something very special. It’s stir fry Singapore Rice Noodles. It’s so savory and has a taste of curry. Chef Luo is right here and ready to teach us. Let’s get started.
8 oz of thin rice noodles or angel hair, boiled in hot water
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 red bell pepper, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
1/4 green pepper, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
1/5 onion, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
1/2 cup of BBQ meat, sliced
1/3 cup of shrimps
A few carrots
A few scallions
A bit of sesame seeds
1 1/2 tablespoon of curry sauce
1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/3 teaspoon of sugar
1/3 teaspoon of sesame oil
1. Put rice noodles into hot boiling water for about 5 minutes. Then put the noodles in a bowl and mix with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to prevent the noodles from sticking to each other.
2. Add a teaspoon of oil to a wok, slowly add one beaten egg in it till it becomes a thin pancake. Carefully take it out, place it on a flat surface, then slice it into thin strips. Put aside.
3. Fry the sesame seeds in a wok without oil till the aroma comes out. By doing this, we are making the sesame seeds tastier.
4. Add a bit of oil then quickly stir fry the BBQ and shrimps for about 30 seconds. Put aside
5. Add oil, red pepper, green pepper, and onions till the aroma comes out, add a dash of salt. Now add the rest of the egg and stir it slowly. Then add the boiled noodles, BBQ pork, shrimps, scallions, cilantro. Add all the sauce and stir everything thoroughly and till the aroma comes out.
6. Add the sliced egg on the plate with the toasted sesame.