I’d like to share with you how you can make the most delicious chicken stock from kitchen scraps and Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cubes. It’s SOOOOOO delicious! You’ll never believe that this chicken stock is made from kitchen scraps! Master this in just a few minutes!
Chicken Stock from Kitchen Scraps!
6 quarts water, separated
10 pieces chicken drumstick bones (2 pounds)
1 celery bottom
1 cup carrot scraps
1/2 cup sand pear peels
2 tablespoons scallion roots
1/2 cup cilantro stems (with roots)
1/2 cup onion scraps
1 tablespoon ginger peels
1 star anise
1 cinnamon stick
2 bay leaves
2 Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- In a large spice bag, transfer in your thoroughly cleaned kitchen scraps: celery bottom, carrot scraps, pear peels, scallion roots, cilantro stems, onion scraps, ginger peels. Also add in the aromatics: star anise, cinnamon, and bay leaves.
- In a large pot of water, (3 quarts), add the chicken bones inside. Over high heat, bring it to a boil, and continue to boil for 5 minutes.
- Discard the water, and rinse the bones.
- In the same pot, add in the scraps and aromatics. Also pour in another 3 quarts of water. Bring it to a simmer. Turn to low heat and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove everything inside the pot. Skim off any impurity.
- Lastly, season with the Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cubes. Mix well.