Mother’s Day is just right around the corner, and I just want to say Happy Mother’s Day to everyone! To celebrate this special holiday, I’m partnering with Knorr Liquid Seasoning. It makes everything so much tastier. Let’s get started with the one pan honey chicken wings recipe!
Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
14 (1 1/2 pound) chicken wingettes
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon extra light oil, for pan-frying
3 tablespoons Knorr Liquid Seasoning
3 tablespoon rice vinegar
3 tablespoon rice wine
3 tablespoons honey
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 slices ginger, minced
- Season the wingettes with salt and pepper.
- To make the sauce, in a bowl, add in the Knorr Liquid Seasoning (It brings out the umami flavor. It’s the perfect all-around companion in the kitchen as you can use it to cook, marinate, sprinkle, and serve as dipping sauce! It will instantly become your favorite seasoning!), rice vinegar, rice wine, honey, garlic, and ginger.
- In a pan, over high heat, add the extra light olive oil, and wingettes. Brown both sides, 2 minutes on per side. (The beauty of this recipe is that you can replace the chicken wings with any protein that you like, beef, pork, shrimp, or even tofu.)
- Pour in the sauce and cover the lid. Turn to medium-low heat, and cook for 15 minutes. Flip the wingettes every 5 minutes.
- Lastly, turn to high heat and reduce the sauce.