Let’s cook Chinese Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe today! 今天我們一起學做 咕咾肉 甜酸雞！I know I’m still a chef in Training at Radiance Fine Asian Cuisine. And I’d love to share my journey to becoming a real Chinese Master Chef with you. Let me know how you like this recipe!
8 ounces of chicken breast or pork tenderloin, cut into ½ to 1 inch pieces
1/4 cup of green peppers, red peppers, onions, and pine apples, cut into ½ inch pieces
1 scallion, cut into ½ inch pieces
½ teaspoon of minced garlic and ginger
2 cups of vegetable oil, for frying
A dash of salt and sugar
½ of an egg white
1 /2 teaspoon of cornstarch mix in 1 tablespoon of water
1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
½ cup of corn starch (batter)
1 cup of water
½ bar of palm sugar or 1/4 cup of palm sugar
2 table spoon of white vinegar
1 table spoon of corn starch water
A dash of salt
1. First in a bowl, mix the meat with the marination seasonings for 30 minutes.
2. Marinate the meat with a dash of salt, sugar, egg white, corn starch water, vegetable oil, and leave it for 30 minutes.
3. Cover the meat with corn starch.
4. In a wok or skillet, add 2 cups of vegetable oil in high heat, add meats, and cook till golden brown. Drain off any excess of oil.
5. In a separate pan, boil green peppers, red peppers, onions, and pineapple for 1 minute.
6. Clean the wok and add a cup of water, palm sugar, vinegar, and a dash of salt. Add the boiled vegetable and bring to a simmer. Add the fried meat and mix everything well. It’s done!