Have you ever looked at Chinese and think that they look so much younger than their age? Today we are going to reveal 8 Chinese foods and after eating them, you will look younger and more beautiful too!
1. Goji is rich in carotene, vitamin A, B1, B2, C and calcium and iron. It can increase the skin’s ability to absorb nutrients. It has anti-aging, aniti-wrinkle, and whitening’s capabilities.
2. Red Dates have lots of Vitamin A, B1, B2, protein, calcium, and iron. They help to replenish blood and therefore have a beautiful glowing skin. There’s a saying in Chinese, “一日食仨棗，百歲不顯老”。 It means that if you eat 3 red dates a day, even when you turn 100 years old, you will still look pretty young.
3. White wood ear mushroom have lots of protein, 16 types of amino acids, vitamin B complex, calcium, and collagen. They can effectively nourish the skin. They also have a healing effect on an uneven tone skin and help to improve freckles and dark spots.
4. Chinese pearl barley is rich in protein and vitamin E. When you eat it regularly you will have a radiant skin. It also helps to reduce acne, dark spots, and swelling.
5. Ginseng is like a treasure trove of nutrition. It’s rich in vitamins A, E, B2, niacin, calcium, iron. It’s effective in anti-aging and smooth out wrinkles. It also helps to promote blood circulation and speed up metabolism.
6. Black rice contains protein, vitamin B complex, vitamin E, calcium, iron, and other nutrients. It has anti-aging effects.
7. Bird’s nest contains 22 types of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, iron, sodium, and potassium. It has a powerful anti-oxidant effect. It accelerates cell metabolism, brighten the skin, and eliminate dark spots.
8. Sea Cucumber is rich in protein, minerals, and vitamins. It has more than 50 types of active substances. It helps to regenerate new cells and delay the aging process.